Monday, January 17, 2011

A great New Year so far!!!

Its been so long since I blog and I really hate that I haven't made time to do it. I guess with the kids being home for snow and the holidays its been harder to get on the computer or get them off the computer! Well anyway I really hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year. Christmas was a little hard for me since this was the first one without my mom. I miss her everyday but Christmas without her was very hard. I am sure you all understand.

Well the New Year has started off for me with a great new adventure! I have my first "real" job since Will was born and he is 9 years old. I am working as a Pre K, Special Needs Assistant in our new school here. It is part time 8:15 to 1:15 so I still have time to drop the kids off at school and pick Sydney up from Kindergarten at 2:00. So it work out perfectly for me. I have only worked a few days because we has been out of school due to snow but the few days I have worked I have loved it. The teacher I work with is great and the kids are amazing. I am actually looking forward to working and I know very few people can say that so I feel really blessed to have this job! Oh! and the money isn't to bad either.

So that is my new exciting news! pretty cool, right! Well even though I have been working and the kids are home from school I have still had a little time to play. I have finally completed the calendar for my Father in Law and it was only 2 weeks late! I know that's bad but at least he has it now. Now with these layouts I haven't embellished them like I would have usually just because I didn't want to make the calendar to heavy and we all know how heavy on layout can get sometimes. So I kept these layouts simple with great pictures. Here is a couple of my favorites from the calendar.




 I am sure you have seen a few of these pictures before. These are some of my favorite from the past year. The kids are growing so fast and I love being able to watch them grow through my scrapbooks. Well I guess that's it for today. I have kids to fed and a scrap room to clean! Hope you have a wonderful day and Thanks for stopping by. Be safe!!!



2 comments:

  1. congrats on a job you love, and love the lo's wow. you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just love these!!! i am glad to see you bloggin' again!!!

    i think about you often. i am sure the holidays were rough for you. if you ever need to chat (or txt) i am here for ya

    ReplyDelete