Monday, November 1, 2010

Spooky Weekend!!!

I hope everyone has survived the Zombies, Vampires and sugar rushed children. We had a ball Trick or Treating. Halloween is Will's favorite "holiday" which surprises me since he doesn't like socializing much and hates any type of exercise and with Trick or Treating you have to do lots of both.

Here are my little Hero's from last night. Sydney was an AVATAR and Will was S.W.A.T. Sydney was the only AVATAR that we seen so she really got a kick out of that and Will had to "Clear" all the houses before he left. 


I also managed to get a layout done this week. I used Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking on this layout. Fancy Pants is one of my all time favorite companies, and this line is Beautiful.  I am going to have to get some more of it for sure. This layout is of Sydney and a few of her favorite things right now in her life. She is growing so fast and changing so much and its important to me to remember everything I can.




Well its time for me to get back to my house work and hopefully some me time which of course will be spent in my scrap room! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a Beautiful day.

1 comment:

  1. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! this layout is so beautiful! I loveeeeee it! The banner is so fun and I loveeeee the flowers. Your daughter is so beautiful, and I adore her pigtails! Great layout!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete