Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Everyday life.....

Its been so long since I have blogged. I have thought about it almost everyday but there always seemed to be something else needing done or someone else on the computer. I am sure you all know that feeling. So today I decided I would take at least 10 minutes a day to blog. I think I deserve that much. I also think I was not blogging much because since my mom passed away I just had no desire to create, and for me blogging and creating kinda go hand in hand. Well I am happy to say that I am once again creating! I have learned that scrapbooking can be very therapeutic and healing. I have been playing more on my layouts and trying different things. Getting a little more dirtier, if that was even possible. Here are a couple of my layouts that I have made in the last few weeks.

The picture on this layout is one of my favorites of Jason and Sydney. I love to see my strong Husband turn into the gentle daddy and this picture just captures that perfectly. And this paper by Fancy Pants has to be one of my new favorites. I love the soft colors.

This next Layout is of my baby Sydney. In this picture I can really see the Beautiful little lady that she is growing into but the real fact is that she will always be my baby.


Now what a handsome young man I have. Will is always fast with a smile even if it is his best fake one. He loves being in front of the camera!
I think my 10 minutes is long up. Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you here tomorrow! Until then be safe and have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts! I especially like how you used The Girls' Paperie papers on the first one!

    ReplyDelete